Tuesday, May 15, 2012

An exciting new venture!

Friends, I am so excited to get to share with you a new venture I've taken on, but before I tell you what it is, I wanted to share with you how I got here...

When we very first started the adoption process...
(by started I mean waaay back almost a year ago by praying, researching countries and agencies, ect)  

I noticed that I was changing, the way I thought, the way I went about my day, it almost seemed as if I was more aware, more aware of what was happening beyond my little life's bubble.  

Once we applied with America World and offically began this wild and crazy ride, I began to notice that I was getting very...well, uncomfortable-which was GOOD! I'm not called to live a "comfortable" life, and my comfort was beginning to get shaky and I would find myslef laying in bed at night and worrying about people and places I've never met and been to.  I would cry to friends knowing that I needed to do more, more for those who can't fight for themselves-and I'm not just talking about the orphan (although that's a huge part of it). I'm talking about the sick, the poor, the dying, the infected, you name it, I was thinking about it, and thinking about a way I could stand up for them and open others eyes to the world as well...


Enter...







Noonday was literally an answer to my prayers, and it was totally a God thing that I was able to partner with them.  I found out about Noonday several months ago, and wanted to get involved so badly, but after some prayer between Justin and I, we decided that with the paper-chase portion of our adoption in full swing, it wouldn't be fair to either (adoption or Noonday) to take on something else that I would want to give 100% to.  Literally the day we finished our dossier (the huge pack of paperwork that goes to Ethiopia) I got an email from Jessica, the founder asking if I was still interested in working with Noonday! Literally that day. It was as if God said, okay, it's time. 


So my friends, I am thrilled to announce my partnership as an Ambassador with Noonday Collection (stephanienunes.noondaycollection.com), a line of distinctive, handmade jewelry and accessories that provide a pathway out of poverty for men and women around the world.
 

Here's how you can get involved with me! You can host a trunk show in your home (or someone elses) and you don't have to do a thing except spread the word and invite you friends over to check out some super cute jewelry and accessories, and hear the stories of the men and women who created them.  By hosting a trunk show YOU are doing a part in opening others eyes to what we can do to help our brothers and sisters around the world, AND by hosting a show you can get some super cute jewelry OR get money to help with your adoption! What a win win. 

So please, 
check out my site and all that Noonday has to offer-not just for you and I, but for others around the world. 
 With Noonday, you can "style your friends, and change the world."

Okay, lets do what we can to change the world friends. 

Want to book a trunk show? Let me know, they're awesome and so much fun!




"...when you satisfy the needs of the oppressed, your night will become like the noonday."
Issiah 58:10


No comments: