Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Noonday Fall Launch!

It's no secret that Noonday Collection is playing a huge part in our adoption. 

And today the fall line officially launches! These are just a few of my faves for this season! 




Here's the thing, I can shout from the rooftops how your purchases matter.







I can tell you over and over again that you can make a difference. 








Well let me just tell you, to these people you ARE. You guys, these peoples dreams are being fulfilled because of purchases with Noonday Collection. I have met some of them. I heard them say how much your purchases mean. 

photo cred goes to my girl Wynne

These are our Ugandan artisans, they want to say thank you.


So go check out my Noonday site! Tell me what some of your new favorites are! And if you're local (local-ish, I'll travel) talk to me about hosting a show, you won't regret it!


PS: I'm jumping on the Noonday blog train with some of my sister ambassadors. For the next month everyday, an ambassador will be sharing her heart and a little about her own journey.  On our day we'll also be giving away a fun Noonday goodie! So make sure you're following here so that you can get daily updates on what you could win! (to subscribe just enter your email in the "follow our story" box at the top)

Today by sweet friend Krista will be kicking off the blog train, so head on over to her blog and see what she has to share!



"When you satisfy the needs of the oppressed, your night will become like the noon day" Isaiah 58:10



No comments: