Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I want them to know

I love Jesus, and I dream really, really big...

And that's okay. 

That just shows how much God's transformed my life, I don't think about the "mountains" anymore, because I've seen them moved. 

Sometimes I sit and I think about our son, and his country.

I think about his birth mother

Is she pregnant?

Where is she?

Is she scared?

Does she know she's going to give up her baby?

Does she know Jesus....

That last one has been a big one for me lately. I don't know if we'll even have the opportunity to meet our baby's birth mother, father or family. I don't know what we'll even know about them. 

If we meet them (and I pray we do), I want them to know about my Jesus, I want them to know what lead us to adopting, and what we will tell our son about our Jesus. I desperately want them in our family, both on this earth and eternally. I pray they will know Him



"The motivation should always be Jesus.  Jesus, Jesus, Jesus." -Francis Chan


No comments: