Sunday, April 14, 2013

$27 for 27

So Justin's birthday is this week. He's never been much of a birthday fan, I mean like never wants to really do anything never has an answer when I ask what he wants for his birthday.  Well this year was different, a few weeks ago he told me instead of doing anything or getting him anything he wanted to raise money to build a well.

The statistics are alarming, and half of the world doesn't have clean water-it's a luxury we take for granted. So this week, in honor of Justin's 27th birthday (and because I know he probably won't ask you) I'm asking if you can give $27 to clean water. We can make a difference together! Let's do this.



"Diseases from unsafe water and lack of basic sanitation kill more people every year than all forms of violence, including war. Your donation will help change that."
-Charity Water

Please go here, and see how you can help:

http://my.charitywater.org/justins-birthday


 

No comments: