Sunday, February 5, 2012

Just sitting around, watching the paint dry...literally

Something that I have loved throughout this adoption journey, is finding families who are also adopting and following their stories, it's encouraging to read about people who are ahead of us in the process, and to share in their excitement as their stories also unfold. One day I was reading blogs and I came across Jennifer's blog, The Wayman Family Nest. I have loved catching up on their adoption story and reading about their hearts for adoption, I also fell in love with Jennifer's awesome style. Their home is beautiful, and thanks to their awesome post on how to paint stripes, I was able to FINALLY talk Justin into letting me paint stripes on our wall.


You should check out their blog, and read their story, it's very sweet. I can't wait to see the rest unfold!!!

Speaking of adoption-which I usually am, tomorrow we head up to Sacramento to get our documents state certified! Almost done building our dossier, hooray! One day closer little guy!

We are still collecting for our garage sale! We have been beyond blessed so far by some amazing people who are graciously donating their belongings to help bring our little guy home! If you have anything you'd like to donate, we'll gladly take it off your hands. Our sale is Saturday March 3rd, and you're all welcome to come and hang out, browse, maybe buy some popcorn or cotton candy? Some baked goods? It's going to be a fun day sharing with strangers about our little guy and hopefully making some new friends. Happy Sunday friends!



No comments: